Photo: Innovasjon Norge
Roadshow "Choca los Cincos"
This roadshow is a bi-annual event organized together with other tourist boards present in Spain: UK, Czech Republich, Poland and Israel. By going together we all reaching new travel agencies and tour operators working with the other countries and with potential for Norway. The event will be a series of workshops organized in one week: Bilbao, Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona.
The main purpose of this event is to maintain your local network and get new contacts.
Who is this activity for?
Activity companies, attractions, carriers, destinations, hotels, other accommodation, incoming operator – regional & national.
It is important that the companies attending this event have products that can be marketed and promoted directly to the travel agencies. Speaking Spanish would be a requisite to take maximum profit of the workshops.
Who are the buyers?
Tour operators, travel agencies, independent agents.
We will invite tour operators, travel agencies with own product, travel agencies working with MICE and groups and also pure leisure travel agencies but with high-end clients.
Price: EUR 1000.- excl. local mva per company/per person
A table during each workshop
Catering during the workshop (can be either lunch or dinner depending on the city)
Booking of the train tickets between each city (cost of the tickets not included, we will invoice you for the amount afterwards).
Does not include:
Accommodation, meals not mentionned above, travel and transport costs
Minimum and maximum participants: 5
Opened. Deadline 31.January
Since the event is limited to five companies, we will prioritize as such in the following order:
- Suppliers with previous experience in the Spanish market and with bookable products by Spanish travel agencies. Spanish speaking is highly recommended.
- Suppliers that can offer a year-round experience (not seasonal offers only)
- Suppliers that have offers to the Leisure segment B2B FIT’s and groups
- Suppliers that have an eco-certification or in the process of getting one will be prioritized
- Norwegian registered companies will be prioritized
- First come – first served principle will apply in the end