Promotion package Brazil and Latinamerica 2023
The package includes participation at a roadshow, visibility in the market all year as well as possibility to showcase your products during a famtrip.
The roadshow is organized because we need to establish a networking arena for the Norwegian industry and the travel trade in Brazil and Latinamerica. It will be organised in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre.
However, we also need to be present in the market all year around, and it would not be beneficial for the partners to only participate at the roadshow, especially after some years of passive presence. This is why we need to also include in this activity partner visibility through digital events & marketing activities throughout the year.
In addition, we would like to offer a famtrip in connection to the NTW 2023 for 5 selected tour operators. A famtrip has shown to be one of best sales & marketing activity one may offer and it will come as a great supplement to the roadshow and yearly marketing activities.
Main market: Brazil.
Secondary markets: Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Colombia.
The main purpose for this activity is to generate general marketing of your company & products towards the B2B segment in the market
Who is this activity for?
This activity fits to the providers that:
- Already have some network & market knowledge
- Already have a very good network & market knowledge
Type of companies:
Activity companies, attractions, carriers, destinations, hotels, other accommodations, incoming operator – regional & national
We encourage the participation of regional tourist boards because we need to give general information about products and local providers.
We also encourage participation of incoming operators with an interest in Latinamerican markets.
Hotel chains, individual hotels, activity providers would also benefit from this activity.
Specially recommended for high end products since these markets are mainly based on the high end consumers.
Who are the buyers?
Tour operators, travel agencies, event agencies, independent agents
We will invite the tour operators which are more in line with our strategy. Tour operators working with sustainable products, promoting longer stays and Norway all year around and targeting a medium-high profile customer. Tour operators offering packages only to Norway or to Scandinavia will be prioritized.
Price: EUR 3800.- per company
- Own desk during the roadshow signed with company logotype
- Meals during the roadshow
- Welcome dinner
- Market support from Innovation Norway to get to know new contacts
- Market Manual with all participants in the roadshow
- Marketing of your products during various digital presentations/events during the whole year
- Annual report on the marketing activities and results.
- Possibility to be part of a famtrip to your region for 5 selected tour operators. You would need to provide land arrangements for the trip.
- For national incoming operators/DMCS: you would be invited to the famtrip in order to give a presentation of your company during the tour.
Does not include:
- Travel to Brazil
- Travel between the 3 cities
- Meals not included in the program
- Travel costs
Minimum participants: 10 companies
Maximum participants: 20 companies
You can now register your interest.
Deadline 10th of December
Market specialist, Spain
Back to B2B activity calendar