Photo: Alex Vasey / Unsplash
Norwegian Workshop | Spain
- This activity will help us reach out to the relevant tour operators we wish to work with in the long term.
- This activity will help up educate the local travel trade in the direction of our strategy.
- This activity will help generate sales and help the Norwegian tourism industry to quickly get back on track after 2 years of the pandemic
- This activity will help the Norwegian tourism industry develop the right products for our international guests, by keeping up with the market situation.
Sustainability will be the main theme of the workshop. Our presentation to Spanish tour operators will focus on sustainability, and we will ask Norwegian suppliers to highlight their most sustainable products during the workshop.
We will strive to ensure that the entire event is sustainable. No printed material, no plastic, a sustainable venue (if possible with a sustainability certification), sustainable food and train transportation between Madrid and Barcelona.
Participants – suppliers
- Activity companies
- Other accommodation
- Incoming operators – regional
- Incoming operators – national
This event targets the whole range of tour operators and travel agencies that deal with Norway or have the potential to sell Norway in the near future. All types of suppliers can therefore find potential clients at this event.
It is useful for suppliers to have international experience and to be able to distribute their products directly to the international travel industry. Knowledge of the Spanish language is a big advantage, but most buyers can communicate in English.
Participants – buyers
- Tour operators
- Travel agencies, leisure
- Travel agencies dealing with MICE, mainly incentive trips
We will invite:
- Tour operators who already have Norway in their portfolio. Both big operators working with bus circuits and smaller operators working with FIT, small groups, tailor made packages, etc.
- New tour operators that can potentially sell Norway.
- Travel agencies who produce tourism packages to Norway or that have the potential to work with Norway
- Travel agencies dealing with groups (incentive groups or special interest groups)
- Niche agencies working with culture, adventure, gastronomy.
- Agencies with a special focus on sustainability
The Workshop is a “traditional” activity in Spain. We will organize this event again this year since, after two years without any networking events, both buyers and suppliers need to meet, find new products and new business opportunities, and relaunch tourism between Spain and Norway.
The format of the workshop will be a physical networking event for Spanish operators and travel agencies and Norwegian travel companies.
€1,300 for one person, €1,500 for two people
€1,000 for one person, €1,200 for two people
Participation in the workshops in Madrid and Barcelona
One desk labelled with the name and logo of the company
Catering during the event
Product manual with information about the participants
Helpdesk and assistance during the event
Train ticket between Madrid and Barcelona
Does not include:
Any transfers or transportation not included in the program
Any meals not included in the program
Minimum number of participants: 15 (if this number is not reached, the event will be cancelled)
Maximum number of participants: 25