Photo: Ulrike Peters
Norwegian soul kitchen, DACH markets
It is important to maintain and extend our network with sustainably working tour operators and connect them to the Norwegian suppliers. A networking dinner is the perfect format for this. Since the Norwegian suppliers are already in Hamburg we will use the chance of giving them the chance of learning more about the German market – the biggest one for incoming tourists to Norway.
The main purpose of this activity is to maintain your local network and get new contacts and increasing your knowledge of the market & getting ideas for product development.
Who is this activity for?
This activity fits to the providers that:
- Are new to the market
- Already have some network & market knowledge
- Already have a very good network & market knowledge
Activity companies, attractions, carriers, destinations, hotel, other accommodations, incoming operator – regional, incoming operator – national, other type of company.
Since we will focus on sustainability on this event we are looking for suppliers that have sustainable offers and/or/ are sustainable thinking.
Who are the buyers?
Tour operator, travel agencies, independent agents.
Since we will focus on sustainability on this event we are looking for tour operators working in a sustainable way and possibly also offer sustainable travel offers.
Price: 450 Euro per company/per person
16th November from 18:00: Networking Dinner
17th November from 10:00-13:00: Meet the Market morning
Does not include:
Minimum/maximum participants: 10 companies maximum
Register your interest first.
Deadline: 1st of February 2023.
As we have limited capacity for this event, if we were to get too many registered, we will prioritize as such in the following order:
- Select only suppliers that can offer a year-round experience (not seasonal offers only)
- Select only suppliers that have offers to the Leisure segment B2B FIT’s and groups
- Guarantee a good mix of type of suppliers (destination companies, carriers, incoming operators, accommodation, activity companies)
- Guarantee a good mix of suppliers so that all Norway is represented
- Guarantee a good mix of suppliers that are new and those who are well-known for the buyers.
- Suppliers that have an eco-certification or in the process of getting one will be prioritized
- Norwegian registered companies will be prioritized
- First come – first served principle will apply in the end
We will inform you if you/your company received a place on this event latest end of March 2023. Please note that before this confirmation you are not signed up to this event!
Ulrike Katrin Peters
Bransjespesialist Tyskland, Sveits, Østerrike