Norwegian Roadshow Spain 2023
Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, SpainRegister here! Deadline 8th of August.
The Workshop is a “traditional” activity in Spain. We organize this event again this year because in the evaluation form from 2022 most of the respondants stated their need to have a physical workshop in Spain in 2023. Both buyers and suppliers need to meet personally at least once a year, in order to find or promote new products, new business opportunities and keep the increasing trend of tourism between Spain and Norway.
In 2023 we wanted to give the Norwegian partners the opportunity to be present in other cities than Madrid and Barcelona and this is why we are organizing a roadshow with three cities instead of our regular workshop.
The format of the roadshow will be as follows:
Madrid & Barcelona: a physical networking event with pre-booked appointments between Spanish operators and travel agencies and the Norwegian travel companies
Bilbao: the focus here will be slightly different. The workshop session will be shorter and the main activity will be a product and destination presentation, as most of buyers in that city will be travel agencies in addition to a few tour operators based in that city.
The main purpose of this activity is to maintain your local network and get new contacts.
Who is this activity for?
This activity fits to the providers that:
- Are new to the market, as long as the product can fit into the market needs (IN will give advice about this)
- Already have some network & market knowledge
- Already have a very good network & market knowledge
Type of companies:
Activity companies, attractions, carriers, destinations, hotels, other accommodations, incoming operator – regional & national
This event is targeting the whole range of tour operators and travel agencies dealing with Norway or with potential to sell Norway in a near future. Therefore, all kind of suppliers can find their potential clients in this event. It is convenient for suppliers to have international experience and to be able to distribute their products directly or through a DMC to the international travel trade. Knowledge of Spanish language is a big advantage but most of the buyers manage in English.
Who are the buyers?
Tour operators, travel agencies, independent agents, travel agencies dealing with MICE, mainly incentive trips.
We will invite:
- Tour operators who already have Norway in their portfolio. Both big operators working with bus circuits and smaller operators working with FIT, small groups, tailor made packages, etc.
- New tour operators with potential to sell Norway.
- Travel agencies who produce tourism packages to Norway or with potential to work with Norway
- Travel agencies dealing with groups: incentive groups or special interest groups
- Niche agencies working with culture, adventure, gastronomy.
- Agencies with a special concern towards sustainability
3 cities EUR 1 500.-
2 cities EUR 1 300.-
1 city EUR 1 100.-
Extra participant EUR 200.-
- Participation in the workshop in the three cities
- One desk signed with the name and logotype of the company
- Welcome dinner
- Catering during the event
- Product manual with the information about the participants
- Helpdesk and assistance during the event
- Prebooked appointments and access to the workshop platform
- Booking of the Air ticket between Bilbao and Barcelona and train ticket between Barcelona and Madrid.
Does not include:
- Price of Air Ticket between Bilbao and Barcelona and train ticket between Barcelona and Madrid. Will be invoiced together with the participation fee.
- Any transfers or transportation not included in the program
- Any meals not included in the program
Minimum nbr of participants: 15 (if this number is not reached, we will cancel the event)
Maximum nbr of participants: 25
"First come/first served" concept will apply here.
We will open registration in June 2023. Deadline 8th of August.
You can register through this link: https://norwegianworkshops-spain2023.converve.io/
Market specialist, Spain