Photo: VISITOSLO/Tord Baklund
Norway Winter Wonderland | The Netherlands
NORWAY WINTER WONDERLAND
DATES: 16 September 2022 (B2B) + 17 September 2022 (B2C)
Registration is now opened. Please register here.
Deadline to register: 25th of June
- This activity will help us reach out to the relevant tour operators we wish to work with in the long term.
- This activity will help generate sales and help Norwegian tourism industry fast back on track after 2 years of pandemic
- This activity will help Norwegian tourism industry to be able to develop the right products for our international guests, by keeping up with the market situations
Choosing a venue who has a sustainable focus/label.
Prolonging the workshop day with Winter Wonderland for 2 days.
Participants – suppliers
Destination companies (local and regional)
Ski resorts/ski destinations
Winter activity companies
Ready to sell/show their products/destination to both tour operators, travel agents, and also to the direct customers
Participants – buyers
- Tour operators
- Travel agencies
- Independent agents
Tour operators selling ski/winter experiences in Norway
Customers interested in ski/winter experiences in Norway
This would also be a B2C event
- Event for B2B and B2C with a focus on winter experiences and skiing in Norway
Promote Norway as a winter destination, both to tour operators and travel agencies selling skiing/winter experiences. But also to be visible in the planning and booking process for customers in the Netherlands and Belgium who are looking for their next winter holiday.
For the B2C part of this event, we will invite Dutch and Belgian TO’s to join us with a counter as well
Dates: 16th & 17th of September
Price: NOK 9,500 per company, per person
NOK 1000.- per extra person from the same company.
Max 2 persons per company.
View here terms & conditions
- 1 counter at the venue per company.
- Listing in the information for the venue, logo at the stand, power supply, promotion of the event.
- Any serving done during the B2B event.
Does not include:
- Travel costs
- Travel insurance
Participants: Minimum 5/maximum 22 participants