Photo: CH - Visitnorway.com
Nordic workshops France & Italy 2023
(please note that the program might be subject to change):
Monday 20th of March (Paris, France)
Arrival to Paris
17:30-19:00: Sustainability talk about the French Market to Norway
19:30-21:30: Welcome dinner with all Norwegian partners
Tuesday 21st of March (Paris, France)
10:00-18:00: Nordic workshop including lunch.
18:00-20:00: Networking cocktail
Wednesday 22nd of March (Travel to Milan, Italy)
Joint welcome drink / dinner for suppliers arriving in Milan during the late afternoon
Thursday 23rd of March (Milan, Italy)
10:00-17:30: Nordic workshop including lunch and a market presentation of the Italian market
The main purpose of the activity is to maintain your local network and get new contacts
Who is this activity for?
This activity fits to the providers that:
- Are new to the market
- Already have some network & market knowledge
- Already have a very good network & market knowledge
Type of company:
Activity companies, attractions, carriers, destinations, hotels, other accommodations, incoming operator – regional & national
This event targets mainly the leisure market (both groups and FIT), some MICE.
It is very suitable for suppliers with new products and suppliers offering sustainable and nature based products/activities.
Who are the buyers?
Tour operators, travel agencies.
We will invite mainly tour operators, some MICE operators and travel trade B2B press. We will focus on all tour operators programming Norway or potentially interested in the Nordics. Strong focus on those working on sustainability, food, culture and nature based activities.
France: EUR 1450.- per company, 1 person. EUR 150.- for an extra person from the same company.
Italy: EUR 1600.- per company, 2 persons.
A meeting desk signed with your logotype
Access to the market manual
Meals as mentionned in the programme
Does not include:
Maximum nbr of participants: France: 8 companies and Italy 12 companies
Registration of interest is now open. Please register your interest before 9th of January 2023.
Please note that there is limited space for this event. Your participation will not be confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from Innovation Norway.
If we receive too many registrations, we will prioritize in the following order:
- Select only suppliers that can offer a year-round experience (not seasonal offers only)
- Select only suppliers that have offers to the Leisure segment B2B FIT’s and groups
- Guarantee a good mix of type of suppliers (destination companies, carriers, incoming operators, accommodation, activity companies)
- Guarantee a good mix of suppliers so that all Norway is represented
- Suppliers that have an eco-certification or in the process of getting one will be prioritized
- Norwegian registered companies will be prioritized
- First come – first served principle will apply in the end