Nordic workshop, Germany 2023 - DATE TBA -
Frankfurt an Main, GermanyRegister your interest here
This workshop format is ideally for relationship building and to get in touch with the German speaking travel trade. Besides actors from Germany we will also invite tour operators from Switzerland and Austria.
The main purpose for this activity is to maintain your local network and get new contacts
Who is this activity for?
Activity companies, attractions, carriers, destinations, hotels, other accommodations, incoming operator – regional, incoming operator – national
We would love to have suppliers with us on this Workshop that have new and ready-to-sell-products in their portfolios.
Remember that you will succeed best if you have your products ready and can describe them in detail and have the prices fixed for next season.
General information like «it is a wonderful region for hikes» are less helpful for the tour operators then having a detailed info: e.g. «This hiking trip starts at our front door and leads your clients for 10 kilometres (approx. 1 hour walk) on a well-marked trail through easy terrain and a little lake. In wintertime we rent out snowshoes (20 Euro/hour) and they can experience this nice landscape on this trail by their own as well»
Who are the buyers?
Tour operators, travel agencies, independent agents, MICE
We will invite new and well-known tour operators selling Norway – as well as the other Nordic countries, since we cooperate with Visit Finland, Visit Sweden, Visit Denmark, Visit Iceland for this workshop. The mixture between big, relevant tour operators as well as small, niche, new tour operators make it easy for you to promote well known and new niche products. We will try to focus on those tour operators working on sustainability, on activities, culture travel and food.
We will also invite relevant travel agencies who are selling Norway and who would like to get a better insight in your region /products.
Price: 990 Euro per company, per person.
Date: sept/oct. 2023
Workshop table for one
Access to the meeting platform for one person and possibility for pre-booked appointments
Welcome dinner for one or two persons
Does not include:
Maximum: 14 Norwegian companies
Deadline to register your interest: 1st of February 2023.
As we have limited capacity for this workshop, if we were to get too many companies who have registered their interest, we will prioritize in the following order:
- Select only suppliers that can offer a year-round experience (not seasonal offers only)
- Select only suppliers that have offers to the Leisure segment B2B FIT’s and groups
- Guarantee a good mix of type of suppliers (destination companies, carriers, incoming operators, accommodation, activity companies)
- Guarantee a good mix of suppliers so that all Norway is represented
- Guarantee a good mix of suppliers that are new and those who are well-known for the buyers.
- Suppliers that have an eco-certification or in the process of getting one will be prioritized
- Norwegian registered companies will be prioritized
- First come – first served principle will apply in the end
- We will inform you if you/your company received a place on this workshop or not latest the end of February 2023. Please note that before this confirmation you are not signed up to this event!
Ulrike Katrin Peters
Bransjespesialist Tyskland, Sveits, Østerrike