Kvalitetsrejser | Denmark
Lokomotivværkstedet - Otto Busses Vej 5A, 2450 København SVContact Ingunn Sakshaug
B2B and B2C Fair
DATES: 21–23 October 2022
Registration is open. Please register here.
Registration deadline 25th of June.
- This activity will help us reach out to the relevant tour operators we wish to work with in the long term.
- This activity will help generate sales and help Norwegian tourism industry fast back on track after 2 years of pandemic
- This activity will help Norwegian tourism industry to be able to develop the right products for our international guests, by keeping up with the market situations
- This activity will help Norwegian tourism industry to adapt their products to our strategy and get an understanding how to implement changes in a B2B perspective.
For participants to the fair who also join the workshop, they avoid taking 2 separate trips.
Participants – suppliers
- Activity companies
- Other accommodation: Unique/exclusive
Companies offering something beyond the ordinary, unique experiences.
Focus on individual travellers: couples in their 45+.
The typical Quality Travel audience member is over 50. They seek nature, culture, gastronomy and authentic experiences. Before Covid-19, they travelled abroad 4–6 times a year on average. They live north of Copenhagen and have high levels of education and income.
Participants – buyers
- Tour operators
- Travel agencies
- Independent agents
Tour operators – both group and FIT operators. Niche operators.
The audience on Quality Travel is +50 years. They seek nature, culture, gastronomy and authentic experiences. Before Covid-19, they traveled abroad 4–6 times a year on average. They typically live north of Copenhagen and are of very high education and income levels.
If we want to attract travellers from Denmark all year to Norway, it is important to show the Danish what Norway has to offer within the culture, high end, gastronomy segments.
Dates: 21st-23rd of October
Price: NOK 6000.- per company, per person
NOK 1000.- per extra person from the same company.
Max 2 persons per company.
View here terms & conditions
- 1 counter at the venue per company.
- Listing in the information for the venue, logo at the stand, power supply, promotion of the event.
Does not include:
- Travel costs
- Travel insurance
Participants: Minimum 5/maximum 10 participants