Adventure seekers workshop, France 2023
France, Paris/LyonRegister your interest here
Visit Norways latest barometer shows that an important part of Norway’s visitor want to be active on holidays.
This workshop aims at showing French adventure operators the wide range of sustainable outdoor activities Norway has to offer – at all seasons.
This activity will also focus on informing the French travel trade about what Friluftsliv means for our Norwegian tourism sector.
The program will include:
- A “Friluftsliv” event in Paris including partner presentation and the possibility to mingle with the French B2B network
- An "outdoor activity" workshop in Lyon targeted toward adventure operators and including partner presentations, 1:1 meetings and a mingling event.
The main purpose of this activity is to maintain your local network and get new contacts.
Who is this activity for?
Activity companies, destinations, hotels, other accommodations, incoming operator – regional & national
Sustainable products, programs/itineraries including public transports, soft activities (mainly hiking, snowshoeing and biking products) but also more “expert” activities such as ski-touring products or several-days expeditions products for FiT and small groups. Simple accommodations for smaller groups and FIT. All seasons.
Who are the buyers?
Tour operators and tailor-made agencies
We will invite tour operators and tailor-made agencies within the Adventure & Energy segments. We will focus on operators having sustainable certifications (ATR, ATD, B-Corp, Mission based)
Price: EUR 1.500 excl. VAT (one person)
Additonal costs for a second participant: EUR 200.-excl. VAT
Date: Week 23 (5-6 June)
Partner presentation (5min)
Meals during event hours
Does not include:
Minimum 8 participants
Maximum 10 participants
Registration will be opened in November/December 2022 with deadline mid-January 2023.
If you wish to receive an email when the registration opens, contact Léa Pinsard.
Due to the theme chosen and the type of activity - we have set a maximum number of participants to 10 partners. As we have a limited capacity for this workshop, and if we were to get too many registered, we will prioritize as such in the following order:
- Select only suppliers that can offer a year-round and experiences targeted to the Adventure and outdoor segments
- Select only suppliers that have offers to the Leisure segment B2B FIT’s and small groups
- Guarantee a good mix of type of suppliers (destination companies, carriers, incoming operators, accommodation, activity companies)
- Guarantee a good mix of suppliers so that all Norway is represented
- Suppliers that have an eco-certification or in the process of getting one will be prioritized
- Norwegian registered companies will be prioritized
- First come – first served principle will apply in the end