A Taste of Norway | The Netherlands
Het Amsterdamse Proeflokaal. Stadionplein 300, 1076 CK AmsterdamContact Ingunn Sakshaug
A TASTE OF NORWAY
DATE: 15 September 2022
Registration is now open, please register here.
Deadline to register: 25th of June
- This activity will help us reach out to the relevant tour operators we wish to work with in the long term.
- This activity will help up educate the local travel trade in the direction of our strategy.
- This activity will help generate sales and help the Norwegian tourism industry get back on track quickly after 2 years of the pandemic
- This activity will help the Norwegian tourism industry develop the right products for our international guests, by keeping up with the market situation
- This activity will help the Norwegian tourism industry to adapt its products to our strategy and get an understanding of how to implement changes in a B2B perspective.
This activity is done in combination with the workshop on the DACH markets, so the participants in DACH can avoid one return travel with flights, and go by train between the two activities.
No printed materials
Choosing a venue and hotel that are eco certified
Participants – suppliers
- Activity companies
- Other accommodation
Something beyond the ordinary, unique experiences.
New activities, from soft to intermediate activities, adventure.
Focus on individual travellers: families, couples, small groups.
Participants – buyers
- Tour operators
- Travel agencies
- Independent agents
Tour operators – both group and FIT operators. Niche operators.
A workshop is the best, most effective format when there are many suppliers and buyers who wish to meet each other. Since the market is so mature, there is a need to meet, receive updates on new products, and find new opportunities together.
Based on the feedback from last year’s workshop, we will extend the meeting time this year to 20 minutes.
In addition to the meetings, we will also arrange an activity which involves gastronomy, culture or adventure.
Date: 15th of September
Price: NOK 9,500 per company, 1 person.
NOK 1000.- per extra person from the same company, sharing a table and appointment schedule.
Max 2 persons per company
View here terms and conditions.
- Access to the meeting platform, ability to book and conduct one-to-one meetings
- Access to the Market Manual, which describes the buyers' company profiles and contact information registered at the event
- Description of company & contact information in the Product Manual, made available to all registered buyers
- One meeting table at the workshop venue
- Lunch & coffee breaks during the workshop day
Does not include:
- Travel costs
- Travel insurance
Participants: Minimum 12/maximum 22 participants