Get a fresh perspective
Closeness to nature, easy access from Europe and a strong focus on sustainability make Norway a top destination for meetings and incentives.
Modern meetings close to nature
One of the benefits of holding a business event in Norway is that you can expect modern meeting facilities that are situated close to stunning nature. Take your team on unusual activities like dog sledding - it is the perfect way to recharge after a productive day of meetings.
A year-round destination
Perhaps you think of Norway as a destination primarily for people who are into winter sports. It is true that Norway has long winters with lots of snow and winter activities, but spring, summer and autumn are all worth a visit too, especially if you want to experience the fjords or the midnight sun.
Hold a meeting in Norway
Key facts about Norway
- System of government: Constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy
- Head of government: Prime Minister Erna Solberg
- Size: 385,155 square kilometres
- Population: Over 5 million inhabitants
- Capital: Oslo
- Languages: Norwegian bokmål, Norwegian nynorsk and Sami
- Religion: Church of Norway (Protestant Christianity)
- Currency: Norwegian kroner (NOK) 1 krone = 100 øre
- Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) +1 hour
- National day: 17 May
Back to top