B2B Workshop / Product Development
"Alternative Routes & New Seasons"
We have decided to make a digital version of this event:
Norway Digital Lab Paris 2020, "Alternative Routes and New Seasons".
Date: 13th October
Price: NOK 1300.- eks VAT per person.
The registration is now closed. Contact Delphine Vallon for more information.
Background & Goals
The French market has reached maturity. Time is ripe to start working more targeted around new products and seasons with a goal to increase number of TOs selling «Alternative routs and new seasons». This is a targeted workshop to obtain longer exchanges around a theme.
Goal : 20 product managers
The workshop will consist of :
- Inspirational introductions
- Presentation of innovative products and/or new destinations for to French tour operators.
- Teamwork with suppliers, destinations and buyers
- Each team will work on creating a specific tour by thinking out of the box. Tours must have elements of : Activities : in nature, culture - meet the locals - and local food.
- Presentations and discussions around the products.
- The workshop will be followed up by a Fam Trip based on theme and elaborated program
Type of activity
We want to push and stimulate sustainable production, off the beaten track all year. We have experienced that targeted workshops/ events have given us more outcome in the later years.
Who is this for?
- Activity companies
- Other accommodation
- Incoming operator – regional
- Incoming operator – national
The supplier must be ready for the French market. The destination must have alternative routes and open structures outside high season. Niche products are welcome.
Type of clients:
- Tour operator
- Travel agency
- Event agency
- Independent agents
Buyers are handpicked by IN and will be exclusively product managers / decision makers.
Products for :
FIT and groups
Medium to high end
All types of activities and providers