IFTM TOP RESA - digital presence
Date: Tuesday 5th of October to Friday 8th of October 2021
IFTM Top Resa is the biggest travel trade fair in France and is recognised as one of the most important meetings points for tourism stakeholders in the world.
Register here: https://na.eventscloud.com/iftmtopresa2021
View the Terms & conditions
Deadline: 27th of September
Background & goals
The French tourist market to Norway is a strong tour-operator market. The Covid-19 crisis has had an impact on the tourism landscape. As vaccinated French citizens can travel again to Norway – it is important to show the industry that we are ready for new business opportunities – and specially when French traveller’s trends fit well to Norway’s USPs and new strategy. A Visit Norway presence at this event is therefore a good opportunity to showcase Norway as a sustainable destination and create new business opportunities for Norwegian stakeholders. The Innovation Norway French team will attend the fair physically in Paris, and all participants will have the opportunity to join through a digital solution.
IFTM Top Resa is the largest B2B tourism event in France and has become a true multi-sector event for both the international and French markets, with leisure, business, MICE and group tourism now all together under one roof. As the largest tourism fair on the B2B front in France, the goal of our participation is to make Norway visible and to show priority in a strategic year where there were many changes in the industry. IFTM Top Resa gives us the opportunity to create new market opportunities - especially regarding new operators who can start considering selling Norway. It is also an arena for nurturing old and strategic contacts that we have not met in a long time.
We will facilitate a hybrid solution that will make it possible to put French operators in touch with relevant Norwegian players through a digital platform during the whole event. This digital platform will enable the possibility to showcase products / destinations as well as to set meetings with the fair attendees.
For what type of participants is this activity relevant for:
Suppliers: Carriers, incoming tour operators, regional tourist boards, hotel chains, airlines.
Buyers: Tour operators & nice operators, travel agencies, independent agents, travel trade press.
This is a hybrid package that combines a physical stand (represented by Visit Norway) with digital presence for partners through the fair-created platform. The digital package includes the following elements:
- Access to the platform for 3 members of your team
- Leads identification
- Meeting scheduling (virtual meetings)
- Unlimited one to one meetings & schedule management
- Your company / destination showroom ( =presentation page) and inclusion in the platform's search engine
- 5 elements displayed in your showroom
- Personalised background on digital showroom
In addition to the package above, each exhibitor can choose additional options:
Please contact Delphine Vallon or Marco Hjorth directly if you are interested in these options.
- For digital and hybrid participation 5 products /elements are included for each exhibitor. However, if the exhibitor wishes to exhibit more products it costs another 150 EUR per additional product.
- For digital and hybrid participation 3 access passes for 3 team members are included for each exhibitor. However, if the exhibitor wishes to organise more meetings and manage their schedules effectively, they can add more team members for 150 EUR per person
Registration and price
EUR 200.- excl. local mva per company (includes 3 persons & 5 products)
View terms & conditions here
Deadline: 20th of September
If you want to add extra participants / products, please take contact with Delphine Vallon or Marco Hjorth.
Contact Delphine Vallon or Marco Hjorth for more information.